We are looking for an experienced insurance all-rounder, someone who has a background working in personal lines but also has experience in commercial lines
You will be managing all aspects of the enquiry cycle, from the initial referral, creating the quote, liaising with insurance companies and finally presenting and closing the sale.
We pride ourselves on having the highest level of customer service which all staff must adhere to, whilst following the FCA and GDPR regulations at all times.
Our client retention is extremely high due to the level of service we provide which has led to organic development within our existing database.
All aspects of broking will be required – new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments and claims.
We are a small, friendly office that runs on giving the utmost in personal service.
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team. We have no room for sheep!
- Exceptional communication skills with a warm and friendly persona.
- Experience in Personal Lines & Commercial
- Exceptional customer service
- Misys / Open GI experience desirable, but not essential as training can be provided.
- Hours of work = Mon to Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Initial 20 days holiday (not including bank holidays) increasing with service.
- Bi-Annual bonus scheme paid subject to growth
- Will never be asked to work on bank holidays, weekends or overtime
- Training offered on & off site
- CII online training following successful probation
- Close to Mill Hill Broadway Thameslink
- On site parking if required
- Regular team dinners & social events
- Salary dependant upon experience